Our Leadership Team
Maurice F. Wingate is the President & CEO of The HSB Network, Inc. which provides EmployeeCareWork-Life Services & Integration. He is an acknowledged expert an innovator in the field of dependent care and work-life services and speaks frequently to corporations, organizations and media.
Mr. Wingate first started Best Domestic Services in 1993 which specialized in dependent care placement. With offices in New York, Connecricut and Beverly Hills, BDE became the largest placement agency in the nation and has been featured and recommended by over 35 national publications including Human Resources Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Child Magazine and the NY Times.
To address the evolving issues of being a parent, son and member of the sandwich generation, Mr, Wingate started Employee Dependent Care a/k/a e-DependentCare based on his own work-life care issues. Having started e-DependentCare when his son was 3 and his parents were in their 70's, Mr. Wingate has added on additional services using his own life as a boilerplate. Now with his son in his twenties, losing his father to alzheimers disease and addressing the issues of an elderly surviving parent, Mr. Wingate rebranded e-DependentCare into EmployeeCarein 2011 as the company now addresses the full spectrum or work-life balance issues.
Mr. Wingate was on the Board of Directors of the Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA). He is also the Chairman of the Board of The Three Points Foundation and is on the Corporate Board of Directors of the Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund which provides financial and mentoring assistance to high school and college students.
With all his accomplishments, Mr. Wingate says his primary work-life qualification is as a card carrying member of the sandwich generation.
Certified Crisis Intervention & Prevention Counselor
Ms. Piersa is the Executive Director of Work-Life Services for EmployeeCare .
- Manages all accounts, is the point person for client relations, oversees, designs and develops all aspects of Work-life Services, trainings/presentations, new products and marketing strategies utilization analysis, online product development, case management services
- Oversees Work-life Counselors/Consultants, liaison with internal and external clients/Employee Assistant Programs regarding Worklife issues.
Ms. Piersa has 19+ years experience in the field of Education, Human Services/Work-Life Counseling Services.
- Holds a Bachelor�s Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education, Associates Degree in Psychology.
- Extensive background in special education/ elementary education in the public and private school sector.
- Held positions as a counselor, special education teacher/advocate at schools and rehabilitation centers for multi-challenged children and behavioral / traumatic brain injured adolescences.
- Certified Teacher in the State of Connecticut, Elementary Education grades, K- 6, currently teaching occasionally in the Stamford public school district.
- Previously Director of Special Needs Counseling at LifeCare, Inc and has had Work-life articles published.
- Information Research
- Background Checks
- Data Analysis
- Document Delivery
- Historical Research
- Fact Checking
- Market Research
- Many others
- Document Retrieval
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Report Preparation
- Legal Materials Research
- Custom Reports
- Competitive Intelligence
- Database Preparation