EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE INTRANET
EmployeeCare offers an easy-to-access, online, education portal that has the tools, tips and resources to help your members and their families live happier, healthier lives.
From information on health and emotional well being to legal matters and personal growth, 24-hour-a-day assistance is only a click away!
EmployeeCare aggregates thousands of resources into an easy-to-access and easy-to-navigate website.
Our work-life services intranet is totally customizable to become "your" work-life services intranet in both look and feel. We do not co-brand and our web product is all inclusive.
Within each Topic area, a sub-topic page may be opened, videos, assessments, courses, FAQs, articles, additional resources for each subtopic are then displayed.
- Mental Health: Topics ranging from addictions to common disorders, videos, assessments articles, and more.
- Balanced Life:Focuses on the working person balancing work and family. Family matters of all ranges are presented to assist in balancing work and life issues.
- Financial: Over 95 tax forms, 140 calculators from credit repair to investments, articles and more.
- Health:Physical health, disease information, healthy living information, a battery of health risk assessments, over a 1000 health videos, a multitude of best in class health articles can be found here.
- Legal:Useful lawyer search, 1000 articles on legal and consumer issues, and legal forms from estate planning to power of attorney –
- Personal Growth: An abundance of information for work related issues in regards to the modern employee, recommendations for balancing work and family and information on being a leader in the work place are located here.
- My Advantage Section: Ability for users to save favorite videos, articles and other content they find useful, save personal coursework and assessments and return later for review or completion. This allows users to customize their resources making this an interactive community and bringing a personal advantage to their work life needs.
Online Care Consultation
Looking for specific child care or elder care resources, referrals and/or information? Simply click, complete and submit our online and confidential questionnaire. Our Masters Level Care Consultants will then perform an in-depth needs assessment based on your answers. You will then receive a Personalized Research E-Booklet, complete with educational information and manually checked referrals. We will even follow-up with you for quality assurance.
Tax Preparation ServicesSafe, Secured, Guided Tax Preparation Services
To begin, simply access Worklife Services through your company’s website.